Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Time is Short but I still have had some fun!


It's less than a week before I leave and while packing is calling, I played hooky and babysat with my great niece (I can barely stand to say that) Holland. She is the youngest child of my niece, Beth. What a precious, precocious, little munchkin. Mom had a physical therapy appointment so I was called into service to entertain "Baby" as she is known to her daddy. This photo is of Holland a bit younger than she is now.

I also spent time today with my friend and associate, Shirley Michael, working on a new program which helps design an eating program that is based on Metabolic Typing. It defines how the body processes food, which systems are dominant and gives you food choices that help the body return to balance and wellness. I am excited to start and will keep you all posted about my results. We worked out a plan for eating the best I can while I am on the road.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a new blog. Welcome to blogland! I would love to hear more about the eating program you are working with. It sounds incredibly interesting to me!

    I saw on your profile that you like to travel and you are going to Russia soon? How exciting! Since you love to travel you might be interested in my blog www.livefreetravel.blogspot.com we have great travel deals and each month we have a different sweeptakes that you enter online for a free trip. Check us out!

    I will return to see how your program is coming along!

    ReplyDelete